- Sizzle or BBQ steaks
- Mix of plain and SR Flour
- Optional - 1 teaspoon Paprika, or mixed herbs
- Salt and pepper
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- Dried breadcrumbs
- Mix the flour and paprika with some salt and pepper on a plate. (Add the optional flavours if need be)
- Put the egg and breadcrumbs on two separate plates.
- Dip the steaks in the flour first, then the egg, then the breadcrumbs.
- Heat 1 teaspoon butter and 1 teaspoon oil in a large frying pan.
- Cook one of the schnitzels for about 2-3 minutes on each side until the breadcrumbs are golden and crispy.
- Repeat steps 4,5, and 6 for the other schnitzels.
- Serve with lemon wedges and your favourite sides.
Try this recipe for yourself with our beef!
You can find this cut in our Premium Beef Box.
Share your recipe!
We'd love to hear from you, email your recipe to email@example.com