Craving a burger? Check out this Four Daughters style Rustic Burger recipe.
The Foundation (aka Ingredients):
500 grams of our Four Daughters Beef Mince
½ Finely Cut White Onion
½ Tsp of Garlic Powder
3 Tbsp of Tomato Relish
4 Tbsp of Plain Flour
Salt and Pepper to taste
Favourite burger toppers and salads
Sauce - totally your choice
Let’s Get Cooking:
- Chuck that frypan onto the stove to get it nice and hot, ready to get our patties sizzling. You want the pan to be at medium-high heat.
- While the pans are getting warmed up, finely chop the onion (there shouldn’t be too many tears.)
- Grab out your packet of Four Daughters beef mince, and measure out 500g (save the rest of the mince for another delicious recipe). Place the mince into a large bowl.
- Into the bowl also add onion, garlic powder, tomato relish, plain flour plus salt and pepper (in honour of salt and pepper it may be appropriate to play “Whatta Man”, while completing the next step).
- Time to roll up those sleeves and mix together all the ingredients with your hands. Keep mixing until fully combined.
- Grab a handful of our mince mixture and form into the shape of a patty, keep going until all the mixture has been used up.
- Remember the pan we prepared earlier, it should be ready to rock and roll. Time to get the patties cooking. Place the patties, cooking well or until cooked to your liking.
- While the patties are cooking, prep your favourite burger salads and toppers, personally when making this recipe we used tomato, spinach and cheese.
- Cut open burger bun, place a patty and your must-have burger toppers. Add sauce if desired.
- Eat Up