Did Someone say Taco Tuesday?
Looking for a simple dinner for your Tuesday? We’ve got you covered with this easy Taco Tuesday recipe.
500g of Four Daughters Beef Mince
Taco shells - soft or hard (no judgement for your preference, but if you had to pick what would it be?)
2 Tbsp of tomato paste
1 packet of store-bought taco seasoning
½ cup of water
Salad and cheese of choice - cut finely or diced
Activate the Taco:
- Preheat oven to specified temperature on taco shell packaging.
- Heat pan to medium-high heat, once up to temperature, add in mince.
- Cook mince until brown, while the mince is cooking dice and slice your desired salads and cheese.
- Add in tomato paste and continue cooking for another minute.
- Coat the mixture in the pan with taco seasoning while still over the heat.
- Add ½ cup of water to the mixture and cook for another couple of minutes.
- While the mixture is finishing cooking, warm up taco shells in the oven.
- Construct tacos to your liking and eat up.