- Make the easy 2 ingredient pizza dough (recipe here)
- Take the slow-cooked brisket and pull apart so it becomes shredded.
- Choose a sauce for the base. We mix it up and find whatever interesting things we have in the fridge. Might be BBQ on one, a spicy sauce on another, or a spaghetti sauce.
- Top with your choice of ingredients but make sure you include your pulled beef brisket.
- Top generously with your favourite cheese.
- Place in the oven on high heat until cooked to your liking.
Try this recipe for yourself with our beef!
You can find this cut in our Premium Beef Box.
Share your recipe!
We'd love to hear from you, email your recipe to email@example.com